"FJ Summit" in CO

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
http://www.fjsummit.org/index.htm

just saw a post about this on MUD. I hadn't heard about it before and the website is vague about who's sponsoring it other than the FJCRuiser forum. Doesn't appear to be Toyota or the trail teams, or TLCA...

wesintl

RS Moderator
so far it looks like it's set up by fjcruiserowners group...

Search mud, He doesn't have such a hot reputation.

Finally.................... meh :rolleyes:

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
Yeah, I get the impression it will be a bunch of drunken college kids in their new FJ Cruisers tearing up and crowding the trails around Ouray for a weekend making us all (OHV Clubs) look bad. At least that's my gut reaction when scanning the posts in the FJcruiser forums. Hopefully I'm wrong. :)

powderpig

Hard Core 4+
We happened to have meet the gang that is trying to sponser the FJ SUMMIT. They are a bunch of older kids(40-50's) that are having fun with their junk. They were talking about getting this going back in october when we were in Moab with them and a bunch of TTORA trucks. They have a vested interest in getting events going for the FJ and there owners. They are responsible on the trail and know they have a lot to loose if they or any of there party screw up. I would not worry too much. I have not read the post yet, but will and see If I am wrong. They even have spent time talking with the city of Ouray to make sure they are welcome for this event. later robbie