• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Wanted First Gen Tundra

Looking to find and/or buy something? Add this prefix to your thread.

AlpineAccess

Hard Core 4+
WTB: 03-06 Tundra

If you know of anyone selling, or you are considering it yourself let me know. I've had one before and would like to have a Tundra in the driveway again.

Edit: preference is to buy from an enthusiast (and pay the premium) vs the broad market but open to either.

Last edited:

Jlubold

Brand New
I have a 2004 crew cab limited 4x4 with 159k very clean I’m looking to sell 5057102104

AlpineAccess

Hard Core 4+
@Jlubold and I connected, nice looking truck at a fair price for the mileage and condition. He's in ABQ and I'd prefer a more local deal or something in a different price bracket, but wanted to provide feedback here.

If someone is looking for a daily driver Tundra and are further south I'd hit him up or PM me for some additional info.

Last edited:

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
Price on the 04? Curious as we may be selling our 05 double cab limited soon. Same mileage.

shellb

Hard Core 4+

ccslider

Hard Core 4+
That's decent. I like the 05+ because it has the newer trans. I couldn't find an 05 + 4x4 a year ago for under 15. If you have a 160k mile 4x4 DC, that's probably a 22k+ truck

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
Here's our '05 DC Limited. 160K miles and its a Colorado truck. We don't drive much in Winter here in IA and always wash the underside, so it's pretty rust free. A little on the rear steel bumper and in the bed under the bed rug. The paint has scratches, fading and chips. ARE topper with a yakima rack and I added some TRD wheels and Cooper AT's recently. What's the going rate?

i-2vdpF3s-L.jpg

disregard the Cheby in the background... company vehicle. 🙄

Shuksan

Rising Sun Member
Here's our '05 DC Limited. 160K miles and its a Colorado truck. We don't drive much in Winter here in IA and always wash the underside, so it's pretty rust free. A little on the rear steel bumper and in the bed under the bed rug. The paint has scratches, fading and chips. ARE topper with a yakima rack and I added some TRD wheels and Cooper AT's recently. What's the going rate?

i-2vdpF3s-L.jpg

That is a good looking truck.

AlpineAccess

Hard Core 4+

i-2vdpF3s-L.jpg

It's certainly worth plenty!