First Aid Class

subzali

Hard Core 4+
I just want to post up a teaser thread - the hand raise last night made it look worthwhile to pursue this idea.

Again this is the EFR/CPR class that Chris Hatfield teaches through SCUBA, it is a total of $71 for the manual ($14) plus the instruction fees ($55).

Go to http://www.a1scuba.com/classes/EFR-CPR.shtml for more info, and post up if you would be interested so I can start getting a head count! I'm looking at sometime in March or April so as not to interfere with other club events! Speaking of that, is having this in early-mid April too close to Cruise Moab that everyone would be too busy to participate? If you have any preferences/concerns, please post them up! Thanks.

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
I did check the master calendar at A-1 Scuba last night and the weekends of March 22 & 23 and March 29 & 30 are available. We only need around 5 hours on one of these days. Maybe we should make a poll for what day most people would like. Feel free to post up or PM if you have any questions.

A-1 Scuba is at 1800 W. Oxford Av. in Englewood (Santa Fe & Oxford). Map

Thanks.

wesintl

RS Moderator
I'm interested. I missed the last one and it's something I should have done.

rover67

Rising Sun Member
i am interested for sure. not too close to moab for me.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
We have a poll thread going in chat for the dates...

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Well since we couldn't get anything going I wanted to throw this out there; this isn't really going to be a club event but I figured this would be a good place to keep the thread going; just in case someone wants to reference it in the future. The next class is May 22 from 6-10 pm. You have to get a book ($14) and a DVD ($28) beforehand and read them, and then the class is $55. I'm planning on doing this; going to stop over and get the materials tonight and then register when my paypal account gets updated and hopefully have all the material read by then. Anyone want to join me on Thursday the 22nd?

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I think I'm still good from the class I took from Chris at A1 last year. Maybe I'll do a refresher in '09.