• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

file:///android_asset/webkit

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Man, I can hardly type in a post in my phone. The screen jumps around, the phone keeps trying to 'help' me with typeahead and other oddities... and I get file:///android_asset/webkit in the URL bar.

I do NOT want the android app. I just want to use the simple browser.

Has a configuration change been made in the forum website? Other websites behave fine.

This is somewhat of a, shall we say, sucky user experience...

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Bill,

Any reason you don't want the Forum Runner app? It works pretty well.

Chris

wesintl

RS Moderator
poor android user...

have you googled the error and come up with "disable the "Enable Plug-ins" setting"? Maybe randy can help you fix it :D

I'm not aware of any changes that have been made lately.

Last edited:

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
I almost entirely surf and post on RS and FB and..... with my Droid. No problems what so ever! In fact there have been times when my desktop is finicky with the RS forum but my Droid rocks right through! Not a slam, but ya I guess it is,....my wifes ICrap4 hangs like crazy on the RS forum without using the Forum Runner app. Of course since I did beat on it I might add that when I visit our favorite micro brewery my V 4G Droid whoops beans over the poor AT&T suckers who have to settle with the provided WIFI. :D:p:

wesintl

RS Moderator
what are you trying to say:confused:... it's a user issue ;)