Fell on/in the wagon again???

FJBen

Sold the sienna(YAY) and that big payment...:thumb: and picked up a 100 series for the :Princess: for a good price! It's works with out getting rid of debt plan. It's a 2001, loaded as hell aren't they all? This one has serious "bling" DVD navagation and 4 headrest DVD screens...yes 5 DVD screens, the factory 6 disc DVD player and a rear DVD player.

You can watch/listen to what the kids are or watch a different DVD up front if you don't want to watch the Lion King and make them put on wireless headphones...(yes I know the liability of driving and watching a movie :Princess: said NO!) It's definitely nice, but I still like driving my 40 better. :D

Attachments

• uzj100 (Medium).jpg
    uzj100 (Medium).jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 232
  • uzj1002 (Medium).jpg
    uzj1002 (Medium).jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 546

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Shezaam!

Nice find. With all those screens I'd never get my kids out of the vehicle :)

I'm not sure how you did it but getting rid of the Sienna and payment and ending up with that sure sounds like a heck of a sweet trade.

Beater

Hard Core 4+
I am curious as to the "get out of debt" and "100 series" fitting in the same sentence also... wow...

FJBen

I am curious as to the "get out of debt" and "100 series" fitting in the same sentence also... wow...

lol, sounds strange, but going from a high payment 2006 Sienna to a very good deal 01 with money down makes a very low payment. :beer: Doesn't seem that way...

yeah...the drive in quality is nice...nothing that I would put in :eek: but someone else already did that which was nice of them :D

wesintl

RS Moderator
You sellin the 100?

FJBen

yup...:(

we have acquired WAY too much debt lately and we are going to have to pay to get out of our house that we are selling. We thought by selling the 06 sienna and my 93 we'd get rid of enough debt...well nope...:mad: And my income to support the family just isn't enough to make any headway.

it's on cars.com right now, at full asking price we are breaking even just in case anyone thinks I'm pulling a razor :eek: :( So if you know of anyone looking for a nice 100 mobile movie theater, let me know. We'll be back in the market for a cheap 80.

wesintl

RS Moderator
and you must be lookin' for a 100 mr. detective :ranger:

I think it's becoming harder to find a clean 80 with lower miles. I'm at least a few months away but a 100 is more and more attractive with the v8 and size for what I need. Besides I think a 100 could do most of what I want and I'd still have a more of a wheeler like the 70. Besides I won't be driving it:rant: I'd love to have the bling dvd's while the wife is driving :thumb: :lmao: