For Sale Feelers SAS 3.4L T100

Danger Noodle

Trail Ready
Beadlocks and tires still available?

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
This truck is a smokin' deal at 2800 today. Somebody get it out of my head and into your driveway already!

rckhound

Rising Sun Member
It would cost way more just to have the solid axle conversion done. This is an excellent deal.

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Put a new battery in it today, ripped it up and down the highway while basking in the AC.

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I want it, but don't have time for another project.

MonPetiteShoe

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Maybe I can convince the GF to swap out her DD. She's pretty hardcore, and she's been looking for a reason to sell the current whip. :ROFLMAO:
I see no downsides.

kurtnkegger

Rising Sun Member
It’s a 95 T100 3.4L. It runs great and passes emissions, but needs a lot to be finished and really to be street driven.

Put a new battery in it today, ripped it up and down the highway while basking in the AC.

So, does it need a lot to be street driven? Ripping up and down the highway sounds like it's closer than I thought?

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
So, does it need a lot to be street driven? Ripping up and down the highway sounds like it's closer than I thought?
It does and it doesn’t. Would I slap a teenager in it and say have fun...no. Would I let a 60 or 40 owner drive it and chip away at it, most definitely. It’s just not safe by most owner’s standards today. It needs to be looked at. I’ve put 5k miles on the truck, but I drive stupid sketchy stuff all the time.

to be honest, I think it would grab $4k on Facebook market place in about 2 days. But I’d really like someone from the club to finish it and enjoy wheeling the piss out of it. I’ve seen far sketchier stuff on Craigslist and market place pull much more money.

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
yay!

shellb

Hard Core 4+
Thanks again Jackson!

BTW to the rest of the group...he totally undersold the condition and project nature of it (which I appreciate), but it really isn't in need of a lot in current form.

Drove back to Erie without any issues (other than a bit of death wobble on one occasion).

Looking forward to building this with help from the group!

Brett

shellb

Hard Core 4+
C71FA9AD-8CC5-49A3-A706-9E35312004E6.jpeg

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee