Fall River Reservoir

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Well, since no one showed up today :rolleyes: . Did a little exploring by myself. Ended up at Fall River Reservoir. Was a little empty(do they drain it for the winter?). But had good weather up there. Found a short hike to some falls near the back of the reservoir. Deff a cool area. Only saw two other people up there. Then I decided to check out Mt.Evans(man does it get crowded). Found a good patch of Aspens and whent for another short hike. Turned out to be a good day :)

Few pics: First one of the runner. Two fo the waterfalls I hiked up to. And last me enjoying one full day of no stress.

Attachments

• 4runner.jpg
    4runner.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1,735
  • waterfalls.jpg
    waterfalls.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 379
  • waterfalls1.jpg
    waterfalls1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,090
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:

bh4rnnr

Last two from Mt Evans. Some good fall color up there right know :)

Attachments

• fall colors.jpg
    fall colors.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,106
  • aspen leaf.jpg
    aspen leaf.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Nice pics Perry! I have been a garage hermit this whole weekend and am really making an attempt to clean up and detail it. Really wanting to head to the hills but the garbage....err.....aaaa....garage is long overdue! BTW...speaking of the pics, what savage kind of animal is that in the last pic of the first post? Kinda looks like a cross between Dave Mathews and Sasquatch! :D

bh4rnnr

Uncle Ben said:
Nice pics Perry! I have been a garage hermit this whole weekend and am really making an attempt to clean up and detail it. Really wanting to head to the hills but the garbage....err.....aaaa....garage is long overdue! BTW...speaking of the pics, what savage kind of animal is that in the last pic? Kinda looks like a cross between Dave Mathews and Sasquatch! :D

Yeah, I dont know who that guy is :rolleyes: . Jumped in my shot right as I took it :eek: