Experience with Altitude Industries?

RossM

Rising Sun Member
Does anybody have any experience in dealing with altitude industries? We are passively looking for a new roof top tent and wondered if anybody here I was if they’re good to deal with or not. Thanks in advance for the feedback, ladies and gentlemen. 😊

RossM

Rising Sun Member
Mods, if this is in the wrong section, please feel free to move it.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Ross, this section is fine for this type of question. I have never heard of them and maybe that is why you are not getting a lot of responses

Sean Solo

Rising Sun Member
I have stopped in twice. They were friendly and seemed to have a lot of RTT inventory. Not sure why they do not get mentioned more in the club. The vehicles there seem to be from a wider array of manufacturers, so maybe they pull more from other social circles. I think of them as like Spirit of 1876 but with more tents and less of the other gear and located on the the west side of Denver.

HDavis

Hard Core 4+
They guys at altitude are plenty nice, but Mike at Spiritof1876 is more customer service oriented and has more of a selection.

Oneops

Never heard of them. I met the guys at spirit at a rigs in coffee in the complex they’re in. Great experience, very cool, answered all my questions, I wasn’t buying just checking things out. I like their 80 too.

RossM

Rising Sun Member
Spirit of 1876 has a link to the pop up roof top tents and it goes to a “404 page not found”. Maybe they don’t sell that size any longer?

Daniel I’ll reach out to you directly about Altitude.

HDavis

Hard Core 4+
Spirit of 1876 has a link to the pop up roof top tents and it goes to a “404 page not found”. Maybe they don’t sell that size any longer?

Daniel I’ll reach out to you directly about Altitude.
Not sure what you are seeing but here is a link to all the tents. https://spiritof1876.com/collections/all-rooftop-tents
The benefit to Spirit of 1876 and Mike is that he is there to help get you in the right tent and has several options in stock to check out in person. I suggest giving him a ring and setting up an appointment.

zombie2hundo

Rising Sun Member
Altitude industries will not give their phone number anywhere online. When you do a hard search and finally find the number they tell you they won’t take any calls or return any calls and that all inquiries have to be done via email. Enough said. Give Mike a call at spirit of 1876. He’s been nothing but great for me.

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
I hate when shops do that. I guess I understand why, (staffing and whatever) but I just want to talk to someone sometimes. You know, get a feel for them over the phone. A conversation can make or break a sale, but you’ve most likely lost me if you don’t have a phone number.
…Guess I’m old.

DougCruiser

Rising Sun Member
When i talked to them a couple months ago,it sounded like they were on their way out. Everything was deeply discounted and they were appointment only. Like others have said, mike at 1876 was great to give my business to