exhaust shop in the high country???

I posted this on mud as well, but does anybody have any recommendations as to a decent exhaust shop in the Summit County / Vail / Avon area? My exhaust checked out on my way down Vail pass a while ago. I can get it back to Boulder, but it is LOUD, and if I can get it fixed up here I think I'd like to. Thanks!

-Justin

sno bored

Trail Ready
I don't know of any in Summit county. If you do find something in the high country it will be alot more expensive that the flatlands. I would just drive it down with the loud exhaust and fix it down there.

I ended up using a coat hanger to keep my 02 sensor attached to the exhaust. Somehow one of the studs busted off of the bung, and the not on the other disappeared...

I'm going to get two new stainless bungs from Slee hopefully later this week. Does anybody have a suggestions on a good exhaust shop in Boulder???

Exhasut in Breckenridge

I hear that Gonzo at Breck Auto (airport road) does a good job on exhaust. Not sure about price, but he does a lot of custom work up here.

K

CardinalFJ60

Rising Sun Member
I'm going to get two new stainless bungs from Slee hopefully later this week. Does anybody have a suggestions on a good exhaust shop in Boulder???

Boulder Muffler, I've heard, does a good job...check prices. When I was there like a gah-zillion years ago with my first FJ60, the guys owned 40's. That made me feel warm and fuzzy.
I think they are out on 49th where all those random auto and welding shops are.

HTH