Exhaust shop in Colorado

DHwreckage

Rock Stacker
Hi guys,

after failing emissions 4 times and having replaced my my VSV for the EGR system and each O2 sensor i now need to get 2 new cats installed so i can get current tags on my 80-series. I wanted to know if any of you guys new a good exhaust shop in denver/boulder area. i got quoted $300 from a place in Boulder and $250 from a place in englewood just to install 2 new cats on my truck and thought that was a bit steep when everyone on MUD is paying 60 per cat usually or around there. i will be providing new magnaflow cats for them to install but would rater not pay 150 per cat. any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Brent

Squishy!

Rising Sun Member
A&A performance in Englewood hands dowm

DHwreckage

Rock Stacker

yea thats what i heard and they were a bit cheaper than boulder muffler. now a second question, has anyone that has replaced their stock 80 series cats used the magnaflow spun cats? im thinking of using them because they are shorter and less thick so they could tuck up a bit better and they have CA compliant ones that should reduce my NOx emissions so i can pass emissions testing.

L43dean

Rising Sun Member
A&A Performance Exhaust

A&A took the time to listen to my concerns. I got the results I was hoping for, and the workmanship was awesome! I got a complete exhaust system for each truck. Tucked up high, out of the way, muffler in factory location, clearance at tailpipe for 33" spare. The 85' passed emissions, is a little faster than before and is quieter too.

coax

Hard Core 4+
I recently attempted to re-do my exhaust with a bolt in borla/magnaflow system. It was ....not....bolt in. I got it in and running but it wasn't done well, too loud, etc.

Took it to Bud's first, they installed a vibrant resonator and changed a bit of the routing. However it rattled on the heatsheild under the body. Overall did OK but seemed like they were rushed.

Just took it in to AA (maybe 6 months after install) to get the vibration fixed and some of the mounts reinforced...Scott I believe was his name got me in the next day (coming down from Estes) and took plenty of time to listen to what I wanted done. Got me in and out super quick and at a very good price. I'd definitely recommend AA.