Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee

Attachments

• Zeiss-01.jpg
    Zeiss-01.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 251

Crash

Rising Sun Member
A great example of buying the best and crying only once. Suz's rarely used, in this digital age, medium format Hasselblad has a couple of Zeiss lens and, yes, they do take some awesome pics.

60wag

Rising Sun Member
Meh. My old Sony point-n-shoot digicam has a Zeiss lens. :)

They make nice stuff but the name alone doesn't guarantee great pictures as I can easily demonstrate.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
my eyes were done by a carl zeiss machine, so i guess i use zeiss len's every day:lmao:

CardinalFJ60

Rising Sun Member
Nasa??

Does/did NASA use Zeiss optics for some of their 'projects'? I feel like I remember someone saying, "if they are good enough for NASA..."

Zeiss makes the best glass in the business. Contrast, color and sharpness can't be matched.

Cheeseman

Rising Sun Member
Glass is everything. The only thing the film or nowadays the sensor sees is glass. Oh yah, Checkbook solves lots of problems. The big guys, Nikon and Canon and such, all have different levels of glass and construction. One should get these notations of lense levels in your understanding. Did I mention the checkbook? also don't forget the factory service people for putting things back in order.
________
OLD MAN VID

Last edited: