engine dropping party

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
OK, I hope to pick up my 2f, 4 speed, split case, etc very soon. Since I am a newbie at the FJ40, I could really use some help getting the darn thing installed and running. I am planning a weekend 'party' at my place, with anyone and everyone invited to help. :) Beer, BBQ, Blues are all included. Plus anything else I can do to repay your assistance. I am out of town next week, but any weekend starting June 16 would work. Let me know if you can help a newbie out so I can get my 40 on the road! Thanks.

Timm

:beer: :bowdown: :beer: :bowdown: :beer: :bowdown: :beer:

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
If you still interested in the engine/tranny/transfer, I can deliver but need help loading it on the trailer. :eek:

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
If you still interested in the engine/tranny/transfer, I can deliver but need help loading it on the trailer. :eek:

No problem helping!! Sent you a PM on timing.

Thanks!

T

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
Tim, I have a cherry picker sitting in my garage if you need it.

Drew

Thanks, sounds like I will need to borrow it soon. Now to tell the wife she can't park in the garage for awhile. Wish me luck. :)

T

FJBen

Anychance that some is going to help him can pick up some parts for me? :D He has my spare birf and glovebox door. If we can get it further north that would help a ton! :beer: :beer: :beer:

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
Anychance that some is going to help him can pick up some parts for me? :D He has my spare birf and glovebox door. If we can get it further north that would help a ton! :beer: :beer: :beer:

Do we have a June meeting? I will be out of town, but could drop the parts off with someone else...

T

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
hmm...well....ok.....so anyone want to buy a '73 40 with an uninstalled engine and solid everything else?

:rolleyes:

T

wesintl

RS Moderator
what happened... :confused:

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
hmm...well....ok.....so anyone want to buy a '73 40 with an uninstalled engine and solid everything else?

T

How are we supposed to be bad influences and encourage a Cruiser addiction if you sell it before you dump a ton of money into it? You're being selfish man....we need you! ;) :eek:

MDH33

Hard Core 4+

T

I'll give you 25 bucks and a pack of Lucky Strikes. :D

Just kidding. Keep it!! Finish it!!

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
I have the desire...and the $$$...but not the knowledge...but want to learn...

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
I can help I just can't deliver the engine and install it on the same day. I need to deliver the engine to your place and then come back another day to help you install it. Actually getting it running will require a few hours.

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
No problem, you can deliver any day after I get home...I get back this weekend. I need to grab that cherry picker from Drew sometime before that though. Thanks all.

T