EeziAwn Manta 270 degree

thetrentmeister

New-ish
EeziAwn 270 degree tan Awning passenger side. $1100 - Local Denver Pick up.

In great shape just looking for something that is stronger and self supported.

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Hey I'm about to place an order for some more OVS Nomadic awnings, if you want me to add one lmk! They are self-supporting, but they are also better if you put the poles down. I hope to have a video up in a few weeks once I have one on hand (as been on order since August) will do a review of it similar to my Batwing reviews.

thetrentmeister

New-ish
Hey I'm about to place an order for some more OVS Nomadic awnings, if you want me to add one lmk! They are self-supporting, but they are also better if you put the poles down. I hope to have a video up in a few weeks once I have one on hand (as been on order since August) will do a review of it similar to my Batwing reviews.
That was one of the options i was looking at but I am gonna wait until this one sells before making a decision, thanks for the offer though!

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
All good.. curious what others you are considering? also lmk if you want to come by and see the OVS in person sometime.

Batwing too, for that matter Phillip. :cheers:

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten

3rdGen4R

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
All good.. curious what others you are considering? also lmk if you want to come by and see the OVS in person sometime.

Batwing too, for that matter Phillip. :cheers:

I'm working on a m416 trailer build right now and I think a batwing type of awning will be a good place to start. I'm considering whether I'll just go with a ARB that I can use and put a enclosed room on, or if I'll get a batwing. I have some time to think about it so I'm just kind of researching what I think will be best for the trailer.

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
I was told by somebody who looked at this awning the other day that the rhino rack batwing was a lot lower quality and more plastic instead of aluminum, It’s also not self supporting.
I'm totally happy with mine and go out in the field a lot. I looked at the Alu-Cab awning, and while its a great piece of kit its really big. I'm totally happy with the Batwing and would buy it again.