Disk Golf

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Anyone play?
Anyone want to play?
I've been wanting to get back into playing and I'm looking for a few peps to join.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
my old boss is huge into it, but i think he moved down near the springs. at one point, he was going to have a store for dg stuff. not sure if he ever did it.

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
I have played a long time ago, sounds like fun

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
Anyone play?
Anyone want to play?
I've been wanting to get back into playing and I'm looking for a few peps to join.
Haven’t played in years but I’ve also been thinking about getting back into it. When I was back in Ohio for Xmas I found all my discs from 20 years ago in my parent’s basement and brought them back home with me. Let’s get a small group together and go sometime.

Paging @stusic

stusic

Land Use Coordinator
I play pretty regularly, weather permitting. Normally go to Cherry Creek Park or up 6th by the Jeffco Courthouse (or whatever it is)

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Haven’t played in years but I’ve also been thinking about getting back into it. When I was back in Ohio for Xmas I found all my discs from 20 years ago in my parent’s basement and brought them back home with me. Let’s get a small group together and go sometime.

Paging @stusic
Let's make something happen!

I play pretty regularly, weather permitting. Normally go to Cherry Creek Park or up 6th by the Jeffco Courthouse (or whatever it is)
Awesome! Lets get together soon and toss some disks

This weekend is no good for me, but maybe we can try to get together next weekend (weather permitting)

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
Let's make something happen!

Awesome! Lets get together soon and toss some disks

This weekend is no good for me, but maybe we can try to get together next weekend (weather permitting)
Weekend after next I hope to be stabbing a rebuilt transmission/transfer case combo. Y’all can stop by and help after playing a round haha

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+

this is the gig my buddy is involved in. if you ever run into casey scogin, tell him ige says hello :)

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
there is 2 18 hole corses in the forest behind my house near Rollinsville.
I'll throw in another mountain course: off Buckhorn Road across from the FS ranger station. Between Loveland and Mishawaka Amphitheater (the back way). Near Old Flowers Road. Rollinsville sounds fun though - and we look for @arthog 's monster pig hidden in the woods as we drive by.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
There's a course at McMurdo Station Antarctica. You know, in case you are feeling tired of the same ol' routine and want to try something new...

;)

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
There's a course at McMurdo Station Antarctica. You know, in case you are feeling tired of the same ol' routine and want to try something new...

;)
Now that's a cool course.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Now that's a cool course.

Gotta love the reviews:
1708990687475.png

arthog

Hard Core 4+
I wanna come check that out.
I'll have to get the full lay-out from the guy who built it. I personally don't play but would happily show people around. It's set-up as a mostly 3 stroke course. I bumped into him playing it one day and followed him around for a few holes, seems like a fun course. I had seen the markers for it for years but never knew what they were for.