CUSP Updates

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Got this from Aimee Rathburn of CUSP today:

Hello CUSP supporters and friends! Mark your calendars - we have some fun events coming up, plus some volunteer opportunities.

First will be CUSP's first-ever Sporting Clays Fun Shoot on Sunday, September 18 at Kiowa Creek Sporting Club in Bennett. Kiowa Creek is a top-notch facility and this shoot will be a blast, pun intended! Dust off your shotgun and try your hand at hitting clay targets. I'll be happy to help novices bust some clays. The entry fee is $60 and includes 100 targets and lunch. Email me back if you'd like the flyer and entry form, or if you have questions.

That same weekend CUSP will have a booth at the Colorado Springs Home Remodeling and Log Home Show, at the Phil Long Expo Center. Ginger needs help with booth volunteers, who, of course, get in free. We have been given a number of free tickets as well, so those who volunteer will get a few free tickets for friends or family to use. Show hours are Friday, Sept. 16 from 4-8 pm, Saturday the 17th from 10-7 and Sunday the 18th from 11-4. Please call Ginger at 719-748-3070 or email her at ginger@uppersouthplatte.net if you can help and she'll put you on the schedule.

Don't forget CUSP's Second Annual Single Malt Scotch Tasting, coming up Friday, November 4 at the Ute Pass Cultural Center in Woodland Park. Unfortunately Ceol Ceili has a conflict and they can't perform, but they're helping us find another terrific band. Email me back if you want an invitation to that event or if you'd like to help.

And finally, CUSP will be at the International Sportsmen's Expo at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver January 26-29, 2006 (yes, 2006 is just around the corner!) We'll need help at our booth, so please keep that weekend in mind.

Aimee Rathburn
Development Director
Coalition for the Upper South Platte
www.uppersouthplatte.net
303-795-1772
A Healthy Watershed - Now and in the Future