• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Cruise Moab: Drive like a Girl! Fins n things 4/30/22

Yarn Cruiser

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Hey everyone,
This is a general notification about the first Drive like a Girl! Trail run of 2022 will be part of Cruise Moab 2022.

On Saturday April 30 we will be running both halves of the Fins N Things trail in the Sand flats recreation area. Your trail leader will be me @Yarn Runner and @NotyourmomsWife tailgunning

Cruise Moab is a wonderful event and we are excited to be a part. We are hoping we get a strong turn out and have an epic trail day!

We would love to see some new faces and old friends like @Duchess @SaintAgatha @MeatPopsicle @On the RX. &Marshe' @MonPetiteShoe & Sara @KC Masterpiece & Amber @AimCOTaco & Sally & Devon
@VoodooBlue_Vixen @Inukshuk & Anna
@jps8460 and Megan
And any lady interested in join us!
Sign up for the Cruise Moab event and be ready to select this trail when trail selection happens

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
Hey everyone,
This is a general notification about the first Drive like a Girl! Trail run of 2022 will be part of Cruise Moab 2022.

On Saturday April 30 we will be running both halves of the Fins N Things trail in the Sand flats recreation area. Your trail leader will be me @Yarn Runner and @NotyourmomsWife tailgunning

Cruise Moab is a wonderful event and we are excited to be a part. We are hoping we get a strong turn out and have an epic trail day!

We would love to see some new faces and old friends like @Duchess @SaintAgatha @MeatPopsicle @On the RX. &Marshe' @MonPetiteShoe & Sara @KC Masterpiece & Amber @AimCOTaco & Sally & Devon
@VoodooBlue_Vixen @Inukshuk & Anna
@jps8460 and Megan
And any lady interested in join us!
Sign up for the Cruise Moab event and be ready to select this trail when trail selection happens
I wish I could do this event. To much going on for me to get out of town. 🥺🥺

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
That is a bummer. You could help spread the word to LOT.
I absolutely will!! We just created a new sub group for Colorado members yesterday. I'll share your event info there.

MonPetiteShoe

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
We're in, buhlee dat.

Yarn Cruiser

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Friendly reminder to register for Cruise Moab and keep an eye out in March for trail selection. We can't wait to go.

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
Not to be reduent but they know they have to register for Cruise Moab?
Yes ma'am. I included the registration link & that registration opened Feb 1st. One of the gals bought a TLCA membership just so she could attend Cruise Moab she said. 😁

OverlandInRed

Brand New
Hi, there!
I’m new on the block. 🤗
I’ve heard about the event and decided to drive solo all the way from Vancouver, Canada to join! Was a bit hesitant in the beginning, but then found this thread and now feel like maybe I won’t be alone!

Yarn Cruiser

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Yes ma'am. I included the registration link & that registration opened Feb 1st. One of the gals bought a TLCA membership just so she could attend Cruise Moab she said. 😁
That's awesome, thank you! I wanted to go to the brunch but I was sick. So thank you for spreading the word.

Yarn Cruiser

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Hi, there!
I’m new on the block. 🤗
I’ve heard about the event and decided to drive solo all the way from Vancouver, Canada to join! Was a bit hesitant in the beginning, but then found this thread and now feel like maybe I won’t be alone!
We can't wait to meet you! You won't be alone. @DomOfTheDead and I will be taking turns driving on other trail days ourselves.

Danger Noodle

Trail Ready

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
Hi, there!
I’m new on the block. 🤗

Heck yeah! That's a long haul for some fun in the desert!