• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Cruise Moab 2022 Trail leaders and gunners!

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Hey all!
I'm your trail boss again this year. @damon and @RayRay27 will be joining me this year in that duty as well.

That being said, its that time of year again that I start bugging all of you to be trail leaders and gunners.

Please PM me if you're willing to be a leader or gunner for CM22!

RayRay27

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
giphy.gif

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee

bassguyry

Commander + Cruise Moab Chairman
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I also will help with Tech Inspection Wednesday morning for whomever is working that
That's me, Ken. I have high expectations for you this year. Don't let me down. ;)

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
I will volunteer to lead poison spider or flat iron mesa for one day and assistant lead for @Yarn Runner on the Drive like a Girl! Fins n things run on another day

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I’ll take Ehill on Saturday if we get it. Also down to lead other stuff on other days. Like poison spider, dome p, Flat Iron, 7mile, fins, etc

Danger Noodle

Trail Ready
I'd be happy to Lead / Gun Cane Creek, Hells Revenge (Though I will be going with the Proffitt's Crew Probably), Fins, or I'm happy to gun just about anything if it's needed.

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I'm compiling the list of volunteers this week and will have something posted by the end of Tthis weekend.

Thanks everyone that has volunteered already!

:risingsun

Last edited: