Cruise Moab 2022 Trail leaders and gunners!

mattnandie

Brand New
Hey all,
Im leading TOTW on Thursday. What are the hours Wednesday at HQ to pick up my Trail Leader Packet? We are getting into town Wednesday about lunch and running Hell's night run that evening. Would I be able to pick it up before heading to the night run?

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Hey all,
Im leading TOTW on Thursday. What are the hours Wednesday at HQ to pick up my Trail Leader Packet? We are getting into town Wednesday about lunch and running Hell's night run that evening. Would I be able to pick it up before heading to the night run?

That works perfect. We will have our trail boss team at the Cruise Moab HQ from 4:00-6:00pm. The Hells night run meets at 5:30pm, so it will all work together great.

406Camper

Brand New
I thought I am gunning 7mile rim. I registered for it this morning to get on the trail and be sure.
When you pick up your trail leader packet (usually the night before a run), it will include a roster of all the participants on your trail, including their vehicle details (type, license plate, color of vehicle).

As others have mentioned, if you log into the Trail Selection app on CruiseMoab.com, you can see the names of everyone who has signed up for each trail on each day.

If there is a particular concern you have about a driver who has signed up for a trail (like you know a dude with a stock FJC has signed up for Cliff Hanger), let me know and we can pull all the details from his registration. This is a manual process, so we will not be doing this for all trails.

In general, people sign up for suitable trails for their vehicle and skills. That's a result of the trail descriptions and ratings that we've developed over the years.
@Hulk (Matt):

Who is running Koko#2. I'm going on the run and haven't heard anything. My buddy is also going to be on that run. We need to coordinate locations and camp sites. Thanks,

Mark (406 Camper)

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
@Hulk (Matt):

Who is running Koko#2. I'm going on the run and haven't heard anything. My buddy is also going to be on that run. We need to coordinate locations and camp sites. Thanks,

Mark (406 Camper)
@406Camper your trail leader for Koko 2 is @allen.wrench
I’m sure he’ll be sending something soon.