Cruise Moab 2014 Trail Leaders and Gunners

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Hey Jeff, I'll lead Seven Mile on Friday if that helps. Cuz Hugh is heading to the funeral and such. lead it a few times in the past.

I saw your registration come through Greg, and you are the 7th to ask for that trail on Friday so I'll probably take you up on that. Matt Farr and Brian Wilson are also on that trail that day.

Many times in the past we have coordinated the Sevenmile group with the Wipeout Hill group and met for a HUGE potluck at Determination towers, including musical entertainment (guitars, hand drums, native American flute). The main trick is that the Sevenmile group has to move fast and the Wipeout group has to move slow to make the meet-up happen, but is is always a bunch of fun when we can pull it off.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Many times in the past we have coordinated the Sevenmile group with the Wipeout Hill group and met for a HUGE potluck at Determination towers, including musical entertainment (guitars, hand drums, native American flute). The main trick is that the Sevenmile group has to move fast and the Wipeout group has to move slow to make the meet-up happen, but is is always a bunch of fun when we can pull it off.

This is sure to bring back good memories!

Attachments

• IMG_7976.jpg
    IMG_7976.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 471
  • IMG_7942.jpg
    IMG_7942.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 370

Cheeseman

Rising Sun Member
Hey Jeff, Yah I've tried that before and know what to do. You have to miss the arch and only take a quick peak at the Wipe Out Hill itself. Then you can make it. I'll work it out with Nacman since he is leading Wipe Out.

Cheeseman

Rising Sun Member
Hey Jeff, after last nights conversation regarding this trail. I need you to understand that I will lead this trail no matter the attendance. Cuz I don't really want to do anything else on that Friday. It has become somewhat of a tradition for me just like Elephant Hill use to be for me on Thursday.

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Hey Jeff, after last nights conversation regarding this trail. I need you to understand that I will lead this trail no matter the attendance. Cuz I don't really want to do anything else on that Friday. It has become somewhat of a tradition for me just like Elephant Hill use to be for me on Thursday.

ok you got it.

Jeff,

What he said, only replace "cheeseman" with "mistapuggs" and "seven mile" with "Moab rim" and "Friday" to "Saturday".

:grin:

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Bump - just did a huge update on leaders and gunners. Attached to this post is the spreadsheet with leaders and gunners. The forum doesn't take well to tables but it is easier to see what's going on when you look at the spreadhseet.

Attachments

• Leaders and Gunners 2014.xls
    29.5 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:

ttubb

Trail Leader Available if needed.

This is a note from my friend Jim Deer. If you need someone, he is available and experienced. Terry

I'm signed up for Cruise Moab and will be doing Moab Rim on Friday (doing Pritchett Canyon on Thursday and Area BFE on Saturday.....both led by Justin Robbins of Redline Landcruisers). Sean Sykora will also be on the Moab Rim run. If you recall, he and I led the Saturday Cliffhanger run year before last. We'd be glad to lead the Friday Moab Rim run this year (I can't even remember how many times I've done that trail). I know you're not going this year but if you want to check with the powers-that-be to see if they need anybody to lead that run it would be fine with us.

Jim Deer
jkdeer@tx.rr.com
Dallas, TX

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
This is a note from my friend Jim Deer. If you need someone, he is available and experienced. Terry

I'm signed up for Cruise Moab and will be doing Moab Rim on Friday (doing Pritchett Canyon on Thursday and Area BFE on Saturday.....both led by Justin Robbins of Redline Landcruisers). Sean Sykora will also be on the Moab Rim run. If you recall, he and I led the Saturday Cliffhanger run year before last. We'd be glad to lead the Friday Moab Rim run this year (I can't even remember how many times I've done that trail). I know you're not going this year but if you want to check with the powers-that-be to see if they need anybody to lead that run it would be fine with us.

Jim Deer
jkdeer@tx.rr.com
Dallas, TX

Interesting. I spoke with Justin Robbins today and he asked me to move Jim and Sean onto Pritchett with him (I had them assigned and confirmed on different trails - the ones they'd asked for).