• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Coney Flats/ MSV, T33, Iron Clades, or Miller Rock????

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I’m waffling hard, post deets just in case I can make it happen. Going to depend on how texturing some walls goes Friday haha

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I’m waffling hard, post deets just in case I can make it happen. Going to depend on how texturing some walls goes Friday haha
Saturday Morning. Meet at the "day use" parking area between Peaceful Valley and Camp Dick around 9, and decide what trail to run from there i guess.

FireMike

Rising Sun Member
I'm interested depending if I get brake work finished in time. Also I'm not gonna be doing Miller Rock as I did it a couple of weeks ago and the new truck doesn't have sliders yet. I'll let you know by Friday night my status.

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I have sliders, but am running 31’s. Can I clear most obstacles with good lines? If ‘probably’, I’m in
Most likely. It depends on your abilities

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I have sliders, but am running 31’s. Can I clear most obstacles with good lines? If ‘probably’, I’m in
It’s a pretty easy trail, you should be fine ;)

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
So Lets meet at the "day use" parking area between Peaceful Valley and Camp Dick between 9 / 9:30. Wheels up at 9:30.
I think we will hit T33 first. Once done w/ that we can hit MSV to Coney Flats.

Sound good to y'all??

Last edited:

Eyepain

Rising Sun Member
I’m in. Can I bring a Heep friend to T33? He wanted a cruiser but found a used Ruby first… otherwise, I’m coming solo and looking forward to the day and meeting y’all

RayRay27

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I’m in. Can I bring a Heep friend to T33? He wanted a cruiser but found a used Ruby first… otherwise, I’m coming solo and looking forward to the day and meeting y’all
Tell him to come along.

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
As long as he doesn't mind the occasional wisecrack, I am sure he will be more than welcome.

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Anyone who wants to join us more than welcome!