• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

COHVCO Expo 4/8 and 4/9

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
From Gene King:
Okay, this is the show ALL OF US need to support. It's the 5th annual COHVCO Expo featuring 4Wheel Drive, Snowmobiles, ATV's, and Motorcycle exhibits. Lots of bargains on equipment and gear to be had.

It's being held at the National Western Complex, I-70 at the Brighton Blvd exit. Hours are: Saturday, 10 AM to 8 PM, Sunday, 10 AM to 5 PM. Dates are April 8th and 9th.

Admission is $8.00 but you can print out a $2.00 discount ticket by going to www.bigasalloutdoors.com, click on "COHVCO Expo", click on "discount admission". Children under 12 are free.

Features again this year will be free ATV rides for kids; proper riding gear will be provided. Also the popular rock-crawl will be back both days. And, of course, exhibits galore!!!!!!!!!!! Featuring the CoA4WDCI's raffle vehicle.

See you there.

Gene
BTW, the Mighty Red Chili will be a participant in the 'popular rock crawl'. The easier one. The one less likely to reduce the might of the Mighty Red Chili.
Why, you ask? Ask someone who knows....:p:

Bummer, I'll miss it. But I'll be in Florida, which isn't a bummer.