• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

CM2020 - Trail Leadership Training 4/4 -4/5

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
I really don't want to put Bill in a situation where his health could be compromised on this trip. I need him to make it many many more years so I can learn from him in many more trips. I would also happily contribute to a donation or flowers to him. I am really saddened to hear about the loss of his wife. That sucks and is just tough.

See https://risingsun4x4club.org/xf/threads/bill-burkes-wife-rachel-passed-away-3-14-20.29091/ where anyone who finds out about arrangements or where we can send flowers/donate will post.

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
On the training, I'm happy to pay for this and then reschedule with Bill as time allows. I really appreciate his support of the club and am happy to help him economically.

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
This event has been officially canceled. I’ll be in touch with Bill about rescheduling later in the year.

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
This is disappointing but understandable. :-(