• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

CM2012 Leader training pre-run March 16-18, 2012

leiniesred

Hard Core 4+
I would like to propose March 16,17,18th of 2012 as the dates for a pre-run and trail leader training trip to Moab Utah.

I'm proposing area BFE as the camping location. No it isn't centrally located, but it sure is FUN!

Thoughts?

I have started a thread in the "trip planning" section of the forum too.

Last edited:

Air Randy

Hard Core 4+
Works for me, still in!

I assume Michelle isn't going? Dee may not go either, if not you can have the bottom bunk in the camper.

Old40Dog

Rising Sun Member
On the calendar!

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
I'm in if I still have my truck and money. Also will depend if my recuperation is going OK after I get my right knee replaced:confused:.

May have an extra bunk in the camper.

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Correct Michele will not be attending the pre-run. Bottom bunk it is!

Thank you.

Man randy won't share his bed with you :rolleyes:

84cruzer

Trail Ready
Depending on my unemployment/financial situation I would like to participate in this and maybe lead/gun my first trail. :hill:

Corbet

RS Moderator
Staff member
Myself, Bridger and Porter will be there again. I'm trying to drag some of the other Durango contingency down too.

We need to be sure to contact the Wasatch & BookCliffs guys formally for an invite if we want to encourage some additional outside help on trail leading. (I see John posted above)

I'll have my 2yr old and dog.

My goal is to have Bridger attend 16 straight leader training weekends by the time his gets his license;)

Cool. I won't be too worried about em them. First twins to attend leader training? Definitely the youngest to do a trail ride last year.

nattybumppo

Hard Core 4+
I'm in like flint! (I wonder where that expression comes from?) I'll have my boy and my boy-dog riding with me in the 60.

nattybumppo

Hard Core 4+