CM 08 is going to be awesome.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Period.

I can't wait. I don't know why but I just have this good feeling about it. Something about being in Moab for 9 days. Something about taking my bike out there and doing a couple rides before Cruise Moab. Something about doing an outlaw run on the way home. Something about me doing Elephant Hill after hearing about it for years and hiking it 4 years ago and wanting to take a truck back there. Something about being able to do the Overnight Run, and seeing these trails that people have been talking about and that I got a chance to see last summer when I went backpacking down in that area. Somethine about driving my truck for many miles beyond just to Moab and back, doing a trail, and then driving back on the highway to get home. It's going to be great.

Discuss.

:D

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
Wishing I could be out there for a longer stretch, but looking forward to the 4-5 days I'll be there. Plus it will be the first "camping" of the season for me, always a good thing. :thumb:

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
You are making a long trip out of it. I am hoping to get there on Tuesday instead of Wednesday and can't wait. I was out there earlier for the trail leader training and it was great to be back. I am also lucky enough to be coming back for Memorial day this year.

We'll see ya on the hills.....

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Period.

I can't wait. I don't know why but I just have this good feeling about it. Something about being in Moab for 9 days. Something about taking my bike out there and doing a couple rides before Cruise Moab. Something about doing an outlaw run on the way home. Something about me doing Elephant Hill after hearing about it for years and hiking it 4 years ago and wanting to take a truck back there. Something about being able to do the Overnight Run, and seeing these trails that people have been talking about and that I got a chance to see last summer when I went backpacking down in that area. Somethine about driving my truck for many miles beyond just to Moab and back, doing a trail, and then driving back on the highway to get home. It's going to be great.

Discuss.

:D

I think you forgot

"something about graduating from college, having a real job and being able to go to the evnt":D

subzali

Hard Core 4+
naw, cuz I was there last year, just not registered for the actual event :hill:

subzali

Hard Core 4+

rover67

Rising Sun Member
Yeah, i can't wait to be out there with my Allison, the dog, my cruiser, beer, and meeting a new group of people. Plus it'll be the first camping of the year. ... and I LOVE road trips in the 60.... and this one will be less than the three 1200 milers i did this winter!

yes, i am excited. It'll be a great start to a great summer of wheeling out west.

Rezarf

Hard Core 4+
:thumb: Is your back gonna handle it okay? What trails are you running, I didn't see you post up in the thread yet.

:doh:

What thread?

E Hill
Kane Creek
Steel Bender

Hopefully running fins on Tuesday/wednesday depending how much we are needed.

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
What thread?

E Hill
Kane Creek
Steel Bender

Hopefully running fins on Tuesday/wednesday depending how much we are needed.

Ummm...the one RIGHT below this thread (currently anyway) :hill:

http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=6737

Back to about CM08 going to be great. My oldest asked over the weekend when we were leaving for Moab. She was :mad: when I told her we would only be out there for 3 (full) days. That made me :)...Not that she was upset but that she wanted to spend MORE time out there :thumb:. We are now looking at our available vacation days again to see if we can possibly squeeze another couple days in :D