• Hey Guest, the Expo is TODAY!
    ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Clutch alignment tool

78 2F 4spd.

Any on have one I could borrow? Would I get the right one at the parts store if I asked?

I'm in Broomfield.

Thanks.

wesintl

RS Moderator
Push comes to shove use your finger and get it close or the handle of a scredriver etc. Most "kits" have them it it.

I have one from zepp you can use but I'm way south in highlands ranch or the during the day the DTC

Last edited:
I got the clutch from CDan. He did not have the alignment tool. This will be my first clutch job so I am pretty sure I want to have he alignment tool. I have a good jack and an engine lift which I am hoping will make it easier.

I will be down your way next weekend. If I have not found one by then I may contact you. Thanks.

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
I've probably got one, but I'm in Parker.

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
The secret is NAPA stills carries them. All the other shops only sell them in the "kits".

I have one somewhere in my garage. If you give me an hour or so, I'll find it for you.

Thanks everyone. I plan on getting started this weekend. I will try Napa if I you cannot find it or are just too far away from me.
It might be nice to have one anyway.