CLC Trail Planning

PWCO70cruiser

Lifted
Rising Sun,

Colorado Landcruisers will be having our annual trail planning meeting on January 9th at 6:30 pm at Rudy's BBQ in Colorado Springs. We hope to coordinate a few of our trail runs this year, so both clubs may participate in as many events as we can. CLC normally runs trails the 3rd Saturday of the month, and have a few that we do every year. We will also be planning a few extended runs, such as the San Juan Trip in Sept, and I know a few of us like to do the 40's Only Run as well. If there is any chance, do you think a couple of members might make it down, or have some posting of when some dates might be so we can coordinate?

Thanks
CLC (Kyle)

Stuckinthe80s

Rising Sun Member
Staff member
Hi Kyle! I'm going to try to make it down there for that. I'll coordinate with @Mendocino and get an up to date copy of our calendar to bring with me. See you then!

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
Hi Kyle! I'm going to try to make it down there for that. I'll coordinate with @Mendocino and get an up to date copy of our calendar to bring with me. See you then!
This sounds like fun. If im home I'll go with you. And that's my birthday!

PWCO70cruiser

Lifted
Awesome Jeff! I'd also kind of like to nail down when the 40's only run will be this year. Last year was kind of last minute and turn out was down from previous years. I do like the Sept weekends!