• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

CLC February 15th Trail Run

PWCO70cruiser

Lifted
This month we're doing something a bit different than our normal trail run. We will be visiting Ram Off-Road Park. Several from the club have been there before and it's quite fun. Lots of challenges and good vantage points to watch others.

They are located out east at 12800 CO-94, Colorado Springs, CO 80929.

Plan to arrive to the park at 9:00am. After you enter, proceed about 1/4 mile to the large parking area. We'll meet up and go from there.

Costs, etc.
Normally, its $20 per vehicle. If you plan on attending, please confirm below so I can try and get a reduced entry fee as they sometimes give a discount for groups.
They also recommend filling out this waiver ahead of time in order to make the entry line go quicker.

Here are a few things to keep in mind.
There is all kinds of terrain and obstacles at the park. It's good for all vehicles from mild to wild and a great way to test your skills.
Bring your recover gear. If you want to re-spool your winch, or simply try everything out in a controlled environment you can do so.
Bring water and food. I expect to be out there past lunch and they don't have any running water so your on your own for food and drink.

If you plan on being there, please post up on the CLC forum page. https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/february-15th-club-outing-ram-off-road-park.1190213/

DanTheMan

Rising Sun Member
Thank you for keeping us posted on CLC's events Kyle, I might try to make it to this one.

justin4045

Rising Sun Member
I'm planning on heading down for this, I have a few things I would like to test out on my 40. I'll post to the mud forum as well.
Thanks

J1000

Rising Sun Member
Same, I wish I could make it. I'd be down to visit that park another time it looks cool.