CLC 2022 Trail Schedule

PWCO70cruiser

Lifted
Here is the Colorado Landcruiser's Trail schedule for 2022. I'll be sure to add any Rising Sun events that we participate in, and we would like to coordinate doing a run or two with you this year. Hopefully we can work on getting a few runs for us to run together this year!

Here is the 2022 trail schedule

January 22th: Schubarth Road

February 19th: Phantom Canyon & Shelf Road Loop

March 19th: Coordinate with Rising Sun, maybe The Gulches (Metberry, Hackett, Longwater)

April: 16th: Texas Creek
April: 16th - 19th White Rim (Moab) or Kokopelli (planning and exact days are a work in progress)

May 14th: Club Choice (much depends on snow)

June 18th: Medano Pass (overnight camping in Sand Dunes, or a day trip)

July9th: Cloverdale Mine BBQ, Fishing, Gold Panning (Near Westcliffe)
July17th: Trail leaders choice

August 20th: Mosquito Pass

September 3rd - 11th: San Juan Trip (exact dates may change, but would like to keep it this week)
September 19th: Kebler Pass - camping

October 15th: Music Pass

November19th: China Wall

December: first two weekends are Christmas Tree Cutting patrol

As always, we post most planning details for our runs on the MUD forum, and try to keep Facebook up to date as well. If you have any questions, let me know!
Kyle Mozley
CLC

r.swany

Rising Sun Member
This is awesome! We live down in Sedalia which makes some of your runs almost closer then West Denver crew haha. Hope to to make one of these this year. Thanks for sharing!

rocdoc

Wincher
Here is the Colorado Landcruiser's Trail schedule for 2022. I'll be sure to add any Rising Sun events that we participate in, and we would like to coordinate doing a run or two with you this year. Hopefully we can work on getting a few runs for us to run together this year!

Here is the 2022 trail schedule

January 22th: Schubarth Road

February 19th: Phantom Canyon & Shelf Road Loop

March 19th: Coordinate with Rising Sun, maybe The Gulches (Metberry, Hackett, Longwater)

April: 16th: Texas Creek
April: 16th - 19th White Rim (Moab) or Kokopelli (planning and exact days are a work in progress)

May 14th: Club Choice (much depends on snow)

June 18th: Medano Pass (overnight camping in Sand Dunes, or a day trip)

July9th: Cloverdale Mine BBQ, Fishing, Gold Panning (Near Westcliffe)
July17th: Trail leaders choice

August 20th: Mosquito Pass

September 3rd - 11th: San Juan Trip (exact dates may change, but would like to keep it this week)
September 19th: Kebler Pass - camping

October 15th: Music Pass

November19th: China Wall

December: first two weekends are Christmas Tree Cutting patrol

As always, we post most planning details for our runs on the MUD forum, and try to keep Facebook up to date as well. If you have any questions, let me know!
Kyle Mozley
CLC
Hi Kyle,

I'm new so I don't know what this is about but it sounds like fun. Can you elaborate a little bit for me? Specifically, what's going on on Jan 22 (this Sat) and Feb 19 and how might I participate?

Bob

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
Hi Kyle,

I'm new so I don't know what this is about but it sounds like fun. Can you elaborate a little bit for me? Specifically, what's going on on Jan 22 (this Sat) and Feb 19 and how might I participate?

Bob

dehru

Wincher
Hi there. Where can I get more info in the White Rim trail run with you guys? Also, can a Taco join one of your trail runs?

baileyfj40

Rising Sun Member
Interested in the Medano pass trip.

Old40Dog

Rising Sun Member
Looking to meet up with you guys at Texas Creek on April 16 as its in my back yard.

Old40Dog

Rising Sun Member
FYI Texas Creek run is being moved to either the 23rd or 24th due to conflict with Easter. Will update when decided.

Last edited:

Old40Dog

Rising Sun Member
Texas Creek Run has been moved to Sunday, April 24. Message me for details on time and meet spot if interested.

Old40Dog

Rising Sun Member
Texas Creek OHV area. About 1/2 mile North of Barry's Den Restaurant intersection of CO 69 and US 50 around 10 AM. Message me or post here if you need more details.

PhatFJ

Hard Core 4+
Texas Creek OHV area. About 1/2 mile North of Barry's Den Restaurant intersection of CO 69 and US 50 around 10 AM. Message me or post here if you need more details.
Thanks, going to try to make this.. it will be good to see you.

Old40Dog

Rising Sun Member
Cool! Take the dirt road behind the restaurant. You'll cross over a light green bridge, pass an ATV Rental place on the left and then you'll come to the OHV parking area. See you there!