Chinns lake & Fall River Reservoir

RayRay27

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Took the family up to Chinns lake today but we were unable to get all the way to the lake. The road was still blocked a large snow field. That large snow field unfortunately didn't stop several vehicles from creating a by pass and creating some large rusts. Looks like by pass has been there for a bit but due to the amount of water from snow melt, the unworthy vehicles thar drove up it made it worse.

20200626_100345_compress45.jpg
20200626_100341_compress23.jpg

So we made a 4 point turn and shot over to Fall River Reservoir to walk around and fish a bit.

20200626_121713.jpg

Last edited:

Cocarlisle

Hard Core 4+
Love Chinns lake!

FJCDan

Rising Sun Member
This was the first trail I found back in 84 when I first moved here, that by pass has been there since at least then. At that time I was driving my 77 Chevy Blazer, traded it in for a 84 Hi lux in December. Been Toyota since.

IoN6

Rising Sun Member
I went up there yesterday, was a complete zoo.

RayRay27

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
This was the first trail I found back in 84 when I first moved here, that by pass has been there since at least then. At that time I was driving my 77 Chevy Blazer, traded it in for a 84 Hi lux in December. Been Toyota since.

10-4. That was actually my first time up there so I wasn't sure if that bypass had been there the whole time or if it was something new? All I know is there was a half ton Silverado that went up that bypass and he would have had to floor it go get up that. Just pisses me off.