Chinaman's Sunday 7/30

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Well we didn't get to do it a few weeks ago, so me and CJ7 Matt are going to try again. Meeting in the Springs at 8, hopefully at Johnson Village by 9 or 9:30. If anybody else is interested let me know :thumb:

I

izuvice

was wondering if i could possibly tag allong, i purchased a lifted fj62 not too long ago, added 33inch swampers, etc, no lockers though. but id like to see what the cruiser can do. thats if ya dont mind possibly getting me unstuck or letting me winch off of ya??? thanks. my name is mike by the way, i live in elizabeth, id be trailering the cruiser to johnson village, just on that off chance something brakes, dont wanna be stuck their. could be their between 9 and 10 in the morning. let me know, thanks again

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Yes Mike, you are definitely welcome to come! Like I said we're meeting in the Springs at about 8, hopefully rolling from there no later than 8:30. My cell is 720-281-1210 and I'll be on cb channel 4 (don't think my buddy will have his cb in, but maybe he'll surprise me). Give me a call if you have to cancel, otherwise we'll be planning on you! We'll be next to the place that sells the Rocky Mountain Oysters in Johnson Village, in a largish dirt parking lot on the south side of the highway.

I

izuvice

hey just pm d ya too but just wondering where are ya guys meeting at in the springs?