• TONIGHT! UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO RAIN FORECAST: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Chinaman Gulch 05/10/08

If interested, show up at 9:30 05/10/08.

We'll meet outside Gunsmoke Cafe
12950 Us Highway 24/285
Johnson Village, CO 81211-9534.

Check out the post titled Chinaman Gulch 05/03/08 for more info.

I'll monitor 146.460, 146.745 and Channel 4

John
KD0DCU

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
John,
Sorry - but I can't do the 10th either. But, I plan on leading a chinaman run on the 17th. Perhaps you could move it back a week? If so, you could lead it if you want - doesn't matter to me. Let me know before I post it.

By the way what kind of rig do you drive?

I prefer tail gunner but will lead if needed.

Still plan on going this weekend to Chinamans gulch. May also go on the 17th with you.

97 Tacoma with 4.30 gears and elocker. Donated axles from a 94 mini truck and donated non elocker axle housing from an unknown year 4runner. Still can't believe I got an elocker from yota yard for $150. They seem to get more expensive each year compared to other places. It was interesting modifying, wiring and installing a rear elocker axle from various parts. No way could it have been finished w/o mod info from Pirate 4x4 (the axle) and Dick Foster (the wiring).

Regular cab with the 3.4 v6. Stick. Chevy rear springs. Sliders. 255 85 16 tires on tundra rims. Home brew front lift with a couple of tundra parts and a purloined kitchen cutting board. Dealing with the front springs is a pain in the you know what. The final product was worth it.

John
KD0DCU

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
Cool another built IFS - look forward to meeting you. That would be great if you could make it the following weekend as well. That would be cool if you gunned.