• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Chainsaw Training Opportunity!!! with the Boulder County Ranger District

Heritage40

Rising Sun Member
Good morning everyone... this just in from the Boulder County Ranger District:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Saturday September 25th the Clear Creek Ranger District in combination with NOHVCC is hosting a volunteer chainsaw training. We are opening this opportunity up to all of our OHV Clubs! If this is something that you and your folks are interested in, please e-mail a list of 2 to 3 active, dedicated and interested members to Scott Jones, Matt Henry and myself.

If you have additional questions, I would just go direct with Scott Jones @ scott.jones46@yahoo.com

We will reply to you all once we have our final list. Thanks all!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are interested please feel free to reach out to Scott Jones.... Not sure if he is related to Nick Jones. haha

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I'd love to join but that is the wife and I's 11th anniversary