Chaffee Co run?

bigndn

From my thread on Ih8MUD.com:

http://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=177032

I'll be in the Salida/Buena Vista area from about Oct 18-28 and am wondering if anyone would like to hook up and run Old Chinaman's Gulch (Johnson Village) or anything up by St Elmo (Tincup, Grizzly, Hancock/Alpine, Iron Chest). I'll be trailering my FJ40 down and hunting mule deer during this time, but can hopefully break away for some wheeling if we can plan it in advance. Please post to Mud, because I don't get over here very often. Thanks! --Chad :cheers:

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Dang, you had my interest, but that is Second Rifle Elk. I shall be otherwise engaged! Unless I am successful early and free that weekend of the 27-28th.

bigndn

Dang, you had my interest, but that is Second Rifle Elk. I shall be otherwise engaged! Unless I am successful early and free that weekend of the 27-28th.

Yeah, but I didn't draw an elk tag down there this year (1st pref point), and I don't think it's going to take all that much to find two nice muleys, so we'll have to do something else. Good luck on your hunt!!! If you change your mind, come on up to St Elmo, but instead of going up Tincup, hang a left at that Y and about a mile or so back in there, look for the "Osage Ave" sign. That's my cabin.

Otherwise, email me at: cbaconrind at hotmail dot com

:cheers:

bigndn

Attachments

• FJ40 001.jpg
    FJ40 001.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 180