• TONIGHT! UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO RAIN FORECAST: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Carnage run 4-27-08?

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
Any one up for a run on Sunday? I think most of you are prepping for CM or on your way, but now that I am not going I would like to do something. If I can't get another Cruiser to go with I may have to slum and go with a friend with a J*&p:eek:

If it is a afternoon run I could probably make it.

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
I'm fine with the afternoon, preferably early. I'll know about my schedule after today's 40 repairs (tire rack and electrical).

If it is a afternoon run I could probably make it.

Pm me your # and I will give you a call I work nights but I will probably get up around noon
I'm fine with the afternoon, preferably early. I'll know about my schedule after today's 40 repairs (tire rack and electrical).

Jacket

RS Moderator
Staff member
Be sure to check out the clean and tidy shooting areas! A small but ambitious group showed up there yesterday to clean up all the garbage. It was a Jeep zoo there yesterday, which might make it nice and quiet today - have fun!

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
Done

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
Cool. I'm really happy that it got cleaned up. The mess was very annoyimg. I wish my fellow shooters were a bit more civilized.

Jacket

RS Moderator
Staff member
Small? Nah...90-100 people were the preliminary numbers:p
Isn't it all relative? If you were expecting 40, then 100 is big. If you were expecting 200, then....

Regardless of numbers, a lot of good work was done.

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
:(
Ping for a trip.