• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

Can you get OBDII software for specific vehicles?

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
I just got Oleg an ODB II setup from here: http://obddiagnostics.com/

Oleg asked me if there was any software available that was specific for Land Cruiser's or Hybrids ect. that could give vehicle specific info. I searched around and couldn't find anything but wanted to ask.

Hants

Rising Sun Member
I use AutoEnginuity. They have manufacturer specific codes for a bunch of vehicles (check their website).

It does a lot, but not as much as the dealer's machines. Plenty for me, though! :)

Three Wheel Ben

Trail Ready
This is the most user friendly one I have found. I researched the hell out of all of them about 3 years ago and liked this one the best.

www.auterraweb.com

There were a couple that did have some active tests, but not enought to warrant the extra cost. I don't think you'll ever get as much as oem.

hth

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
I use AutoEnginuity. They have manufacturer specific codes for a bunch of vehicles (check their website).

It does a lot, but not as much as the dealer's machines. Plenty for me, though! :)

Thanks this would be what were looking for, but it's pricy. 250.00 for the unit the another 150.00 for the Enhanced Toyota Expansion pack which is an e-mailed activation code. I'm not really sure what the added value is though.