• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Calendars are In and Ready for Pickup- 2022 Club Calendar - 13 left if you want one

ChevyKeith

Rising Sun Member
If mine can get to the Dec meeting great, if not then I will be out of state till some time in March. Hope that's OK?

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
If mine can get to the Dec meeting great, if not then I will be out of state till some time in March. Hope that's OK?
I plan on sending them to the meeting

DanTheMan

Rising Sun Member
Just paid for x1 calendar + shipping, I'll PM you my address @Romer
Thank you!

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
14 left and I am going to make the one time trip to ship them next Friday , at least that is my plan :)

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Going to Post Office over Lunch tomorrow so now is your chance to get one and have it shipped

krice118

Trail Ready
Thanks for doing this Romer! These make great Christmas Gifts for fellow cruiser lovers.

maxpowerzz

Trail Ready
Hi Ken, will you be at the January club meeting, or can I swing by to pick my two up sometime? No rush. Thanks!

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
I don't know if there is a January meeting or if I will come depending on details. and what is happening with family. I will be off from Xmas to Jan 10th so we can work something out. I only have a few of the Calendars. Dan Kucera has the rest, but I can cover your two

I know there are 12-14 left if others want to buy any

krice118

Trail Ready
Got my calendars in Missouri. Thanks again Ken!

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Bump as there has been some interest on Face book. Note that the shipping option is past so you will need to arrange getting from Dan or me. Dan should be at next meeting Jan 5th, still TBD for me as I always take my wife to dinner for the anniversary of our engagement.

Post here if you want one to keep track how many are left

stusic

Land Use Coordinator
I'm down for one. I can pay and pick it up at the next meeting?