Bumper Upgrade time ('09 Cruiser and '18 JK)

Keith

Trail Ready
So... this morning my wife backed into her cousin's '18 JK with her '09 Cruiser. Might be time to upgrade both rear bumpers and I thought I'd pop in here and see if anyone had recommendations for either rig.

Thanks in advance!

IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
I'm pretty sure I speak for the plurality here that this would be the ideal time for your wife's cousin to lose the JK and get a real Toyota 4x4...

Keith

Trail Ready
I think we are going to go with the Marco option. She is a Jeeper through and through. Stock tires and actually wants us to replace it with a stock plastic bumper. Not sure it's even been on a dirt road.

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
I think we are going to go with the Marco option. She is a Jeeper through and through. Stock tires and actually wants us to replace it with a stock plastic bumper. Not sure it's even been on a dirt road.

Don't forget about craigslist. There are so many Jeepers who remove and discard bumpers you can score them cheap! Here are a few results for $25-$75 for a clean rear bumper:

SteveH

Hard Core 4+
She is a Jeeper through and through. Stock tires and actually wants us to replace it with a stock plastic bumper. Not sure it's even been on a dirt road.

'Nuff said. ;-)

rover67

Rising Sun Member
Great idea on the c-list search Matt!!