Bumper, 1.25 body lift, and 35's

rover67

Rising Sun Member
Here are some pics of the rig after the body lift and 35's. need to get out and see where it rubs....

so far it looks like they might actually fit. will more than likely do wheel spares and a shackle lift.

Attachments

• DSCN4239 (Small).JPG
    DSCN4239 (Small).JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 224
  • DSCN4238 (Small).JPG
    DSCN4238 (Small).JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 250

60wag

Rising Sun Member
Very nice. Are sliders in the plan yet?

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Jealous.

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Looks great, like the way the bumper fits.

rover67

Rising Sun Member
thanks guys, yep, sliders are next, and a rear bumper. The front bumper has been in the plans for a while now, I just had to get my welder out here, and the tires were a no brainer when a guy at work with a 62 wanted to buy my 33's.. seemed logical to take the cash and upgrade to 35's :) I have the steel for the bumper and sliders, i just wanted to get the body lift done first. Pretty excited about how it's turning out, i just want to make sure it's sorted before moab. Jeremy, I think i'm still a bit out from needing to use the bender, but i'll let yo uknwo what my plans are. hopefully i'm not buggin you too much about it.

I took it out today and tried to get it to rub, but I couldn't. I think i need to get it on the incline thinggie at slee.. maybe i can do that on the wrenching weekend. Matt, i'll let you know what my plans are there. I thought I was going to be out of town, but it looks like i am probably going to be here.

Thank you guys for giving me the inspiration. maybe we should give the snow run another try..

and a bonus... the 35's did great on the drive up to the mountians yesterday and today. it rides, steers, and drives better with them than it did with the 33's. even at 80. and i even got to test the truck in an swerve at 65mph to avoid some lady that was in my lane (oncomming) on 93 headed back to lafayette from golden yesterday. I thought for sure i was either going to kill her or roll the truck, but neither happened. thank God. it was really really close. she was in my lane thinking it was a turning lane for her and just sat there. we were cresting a hill in traffic and didn't see her untill the last second.

off to go fiddle with the clutch.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
yowzers. Glad to hear you were able to avoid that accident.

You're truck should be pretty sweet in the snow sitting on 35s with v8 powa! :thumb:, maybe we can get something together for mid-April.