Bummer

wesintl

RS Moderator
Bummer for my Cousin. They live 10 min from my folks and where I used to live so i'm pretty close with them. He had scouts from some smaller schools like William and Mary at the game. Also my other cousin that is older than I was at the game and fainted after he saw Nate not get up and in awkward position. My mom said the crowd was pretty shook up too. I just talked to him and he is doing well but has some short term memory loss. I think he'll be ok but I was bummed that he had to leave the game like that.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/11/25/AR2006112500871.html

Groucho

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Seems like he should be ok, given the circumstances. Thats too bad, Wes. Hate to hear anything like that. Keep us up on if he makes a full recovery.

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Wes, hope the cousin makes a speedy recovery. Bummer for him to be taken off the field like that but I'm glad to hear it doesn't appear to be as serious as it could have been! Definitely something to be thankful for.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Glad he is OK. That's scary. He was face down on the field for 20 minutes!

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Hope he is ok Wes.

Now if the last name was Gustavson, I would have thought there was some alcohol involved. Not that Ige has ever been face down in the turf for 20 minutes.