• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Buena Vista Area 6/28

FunkyYota

Rising Sun Member
Anyone interested in going to run a few trails near Buena Vista this coming Sunday (6/28)?

I'm looking to run Chinaman Gulch and/or Iron Chest, but I'm open to others given participant interest.

Post up here or PM me if interested.

@RedRunner - are you interested in riding shotgun?

Last edited:

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Can’t just yet.

Basaltfj40

Trail Ready
Possibly.... what’s needed? I’m in and 80 on 33’s

Basaltfj40

Trail Ready
Will let you know Saturday, was thinking about do Schofield Sunday but haven’t heard back from my friend

FunkyYota

Rising Sun Member
Will let you know Saturday, was thinking about do Schofield Sunday but haven’t heard back from my friend

Sounds good. If you'd rather do Schofield than the trails I listed I'd be game to tag along if you don't mind. Either works for me

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Hope soon! How's that to do list coming?

Getting smaller!
I need to find some radiator hose adapters things so I can fuse stock hoses to LS hoses.

FunkyYota

Rising Sun Member
Getting smaller!
I need to find some radiator hose adapters things so I can fuse stock hoses to LS hoses.

How close are they in size? Too much to clamp?

I've got some leftover exhaust tubing that we could make one out of of push comes to shove.

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
I might be interested. Need to see what I can get done around the house on Saturday.