• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Bring-A-Trailer Bring a Trailer highlight thread

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
I'd have to choose which truck to drive, the Willy's truck or the Yota truck! 🥰😍💙

maxpowerzz

Trail Ready
$127k, woah! My buddy Jake (uglyoinker on 'Mud) at A Rusted Development in Utah does this conversion for a lot less. I've been tempted to sell the 100 and put my 5.3 fj62 on a locked 80 frame but don't want to go through the insane Colorado dmv hassle again

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
$127k, woah! My buddy Jake (uglyoinker on 'Mud) at A Rusted Development in Utah does this conversion for a lot less. I've been tempted to sell the 100 and put my 5.3 fj62 on a locked 80 frame but don't want to go through the insane Colorado dmv hassle again
OMG. Colorado DMV can suck a cactus!!!! It's ridiculous the hoops I had to jump through for my 4Runner, I bought it from NH. It took a whole YEAR to get the title xfered!

White Stripe

Hard Core 4+
There are kits to put the 80 axles and suspension on the 62 frame. Would be the next best thing and no dmv issues.

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
This one isn't on BAT it's on Roller Auction. Local here in Denver.
It "might" be in a condition I could afford it. Maybe.... 😂

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
keep posting them on bat, abe. ;) randy, the founder, is a cruiser geek and said he loves seeing all the cruisers on the sight.

Pz10420

Trail Ready

I realize this is a rover but I always thought it would be cool to do something like this with an 80 series.

cbelgard

Rising Sun Member

1982 Toyota Celica Supra with a 1UZ swap.​

DF627ABA-39FA-437E-817A-36AFC08CAFEA.jpeg

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/36...?utm_source=d&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=e

acolefj

Wincher
Sweet! The 1980's live on... Somebody needs this Supra/Celica/LS

gr8fulabe

Rising Sun Member

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Just out of curiosity, what are the Fees they collect for listing and sale?