• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Bowling Pin Shoot

J1000

Rising Sun Member
The Shootist is hosting a bowling pin shoot series. I did this once before and it was so much fun. I just signed up for the first one October 27. Will be using my new 10mm Glock :headbang:

Sign up: https://shop.theshootistgunrange.co...hoot-5273?mc_cid=ad50db5bac&mc_eid=44f58cd14a

Screenshot_20211014-153843.png

J1000

Rising Sun Member
Reminder this is tomorrow. Looking forward to it and @DanielChase expressed interest in coming also. I have a pistol for loan if someone wants to try but doesn't have anything.

MonPetiteShoe

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Registration is closed for this specific event, but they have more through November. Avail through the link Jimmy threw up in the original post.
Looks like a good time.

J1000

Rising Sun Member
It was so much fun. I meant to get a video or something but was too busy having fun. I made it pretty far into the semi-final bracket but then got knocked out by two chicks in a row! I already signed up for the next one Nov 10.