• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Boulder Toyota Cruiser Show

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Weather looks good so far.....

:woot: :woot: :clap:

Attachments

• weather.gif
    weather.gif
    30.1 KB · Views: 363

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Cool, I'm planning on going.. and since my only Cruiser right now is an 80, that's what I"m bringing.

Kevin, tell us the deal again.. what time do we show up? And are we to mill about and eat up all their food, or just drop off our trucks & beat it?

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
nakman said:
Cool, I'm planning on going.. and since my only Cruiser right now is an 80, that's what I"m bringing.

Kevin, tell us the deal again.. what time do we show up? And are we to mill about and eat up all their food, or just drop off our trucks & beat it?

I'll check in with Steve today but I think this is the whole deal. I was in on the ordering from Cruiserland.com on T-shirts so I know they got some cool ones for us. They want us to come and enjoy their hospitality and mingle with what they hope to be many on-lookers. They also have made available the shuttles in case wifes, kids, families, ?????? get bored and want to go into Boulder to shop or ?????. Basically, clean up the truck, load up the fam, bring it down and pose it, eat on their dollar some Bennetts BBQ, a photographer will get a picture of the store with the posers in front and ya leave whan your full and the shows over....or stick around and look at cars to buy...whatever...

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Planning on going. Anyone from the southern end want to cruise up together?

Beater

Hard Core 4+
bh4rnnr said:
Planning on going. Anyone from the southern end want to cruise up together?

I'll be leaving 6th and colorado about 10:15 am

j

wesintl

RS Moderator
Who all is bringing a 40? Ige so far. Matt?

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Show of hands....

Talked briefly with Steve today. Everythings a go and it appears they will have two FJC's. T's, and other cool give away stuff is in. Steve got a 4' prize wheel for us all to spin to rake in the goodies. Weather looks like it should be good and around 60ish. He did ask if I had an approximate number of vehicles that are gonna be there. I told him the enthusiasm is good but I wasn't sure how many....one of those 6 or 36 kinda things. So please post up a yea or nay if your still planning on showing so I could give him a closer guess. Thanks! :thumb:

I'l be first and its a yea! :yeahdude: :kevin:

wesintl

RS Moderator
UB... I tried to go back an edit the orig post to add a poll but it doesn't let you if the thread is already started. If you want to start another thread for a poll that's cool as it's a little easier than wading through all the posts :)

I'm coming and bringing the 70 :canada: unless we don't have enough 40's I'll bring that.

:headbang:

Groucho

Rising Sun Ham Guru
yea

I'm there. Might have a LC other than my 60 or my 80. Wife's bringing the 80, but just to look at the FJ. She couldn't care about the shine-n-show.

Beater

Hard Core 4+
i'll be there with the 80, broken mirror and all...

anyone got one of those big band-aid stickers?

j

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
wesintl said:
UB... I tried to go back an edit the orig post to add a poll but it doesn't let you if the thread is already started. If you want to start another thread for a poll that's cool as it's a little easier than wading through all the posts :)

I'm coming and bringing the 70 :canada: unless we don't have enough 40's I'll bring that.

:headbang:

Good idea Wes....sorry all for the re-re-post. :rolleyes:

Go here and let us know.... :bowdown:

60wag

Rising Sun Member
I'm still planning to be there - 10ish.

Kevin: I was following a CJ7 with an offset rear axle when I waved to you in front of Boulder Toyota. It looked like a Toyota axle but I couldn't be sure. The rest of the Jeep look pretty modified. I was wondering what transfer case was in front of the axle. It def' had V8 headers and side pipes.

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
60wag said:
I'm still planning to be there - 10ish.

Kevin: I was following a CJ7 with an offset rear axle when I waved to you in front of Boulder Toyota. It looked like a Toyota axle but I couldn't be sure. The rest of the Jeep look pretty modified. I was wondering what transfer case was in front of the axle. It def' had V8 headers and side pipes.

Bruce,
I sure like spotting your 60 around! It really stands out! Nice truck!!!!!! :thumb:

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I may not be able to make it. I'll know for sure late Friday afternoon. If I can, I'll be there in the 40.

bringing teens

I called them this AM and they asked me for how many total people in the club would be there. I guesstimated 20-22 based on the postings I see here.

I told them I am not yet an official member of Rising Sun.

They are just trying to firm up numbers for the food and since I will be bringing my two boys- they can eat for all the rest of you trust me.....

I am there for sure. Have been looking forward to this for a while. Should be a lot of fun. Oh and Ill be in the white 'vintage' runner of course:)

Ric

already RSVPed cant wait to see them (old) cruisers :bowdown: im bringing my camera, i hope you guys dont mind me taking pics of your cruisers.

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Going to be heading out here soon. One quick stop then i'm off :bolt: . Be heading up the back way, will be on channel 4 :beer: .

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
wesintl said:
Who all is bringing a 40? Ige so far. Matt?

Guess I'll come with the 40