• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Black Hills Cruiser Classic 7/14/21-7/17/21

Doughboy

Rising Sun Member
Hello everyone,

Anyone planning on attending this event? It is a TLCA sanctioned event. It is held at Hidden Valley Camp ground near Deadwood, South Dakota.

There's wheeling for all rigs, from stock to wild
BHCC 2021.jpg

The Dakota Territory Cruisers have been holding the Black Hills Cruiser Classic for 24ish years now. I went in 2019 and it was an amazing time. The people are amazing and it's just overall a fantastic time

I'll be going this year and am just passing along the information. I will be driving up from San Antonio though.

Link to registration

Angelo

Last edited:

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
It's a great event. We went in 2009 and had a blast. Plus there are a lot of family-friendly things to do in the area.

Beach Boy

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Already signed up. Been many times, a smaller event but great times.

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
Sounds awesome! Thanks for posting Angelo! I wont be able to attend this year due to planned commitments. Hopefully next year!

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I planed on going but I have a different trip planed for that time. Probably next year.

Doughboy

Rising Sun Member
This is how the camp sites look like. They also have RV hook ups and cabins! There's also a stream that goes through the site.
20190717_065409.jpg