• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Bill Moore Lake 11/16

Crash

Rising Sun Member
Yes, it's short notice but reading of UB and Ike's fun Jenny Creek adventure got me going. :thumb: Dean and I, maybe DaveInDenver and Al Osthoff will be meeting at 10:00 Sunday in Empire at Jenny's Cafe in midtown Empire. Should some good snow towards Bill Moore to play in. We will find out, anyway.

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
I'll be on standby in case of a rescue mision! "Hopefully" you'll need it! ;) :) Have fun!!!!

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Say hi to Al for me, been a while since I have seen him.

You guys have fun

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Sorry, I just saw this post. Need to put the truck back together (routine maintenance) and a 10AM meet-up is pretty unlikely. Plus I planned to ride with my neighbor Matt this afternoon.

RicardoJM

Hard Core 4+
Today is tamale making day so I am out. Tell Dean I said hello. Do you think he's taking his 40?

rover67

Rising Sun Member
have fun dudes, my truck is down for at least a week. we are about to be Colorado emissions compliant. ;)

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Wow, everyone's having fun today! Wish I could join you guys! Hopefully soon I'll be back in action!

Jacket

RS Moderator
Staff member
So.....did you guys make it out Ok?

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Man, I need to get back on the trail. Hope you guys had a good day!