Bill Moore Empire/Argentine Pass - Saturday 9/30?

Sorry for the short notice, but I've got company in town and I was thinking of planning a trip to Bill Moore Lake or Argentine Pass. Anyone interested? One or two of my friends have stock Nissan trucks...so we'll be taking mostly easy trails.

the Other Matt

Ric

me and a buddy was thinking about running Slaughter House, if your interested ? or we might be able to run Bill Moore, we just ran Argentine last week.

Hi Ric,

My friends are being a little too laid back about scheduling this adventure. They gave me a time to meet them between 10 and 11am. If you are still interested I can give you a call tomorrow morning? (Sorry, I'm not near any phone.)

Matt

Rezarf

Hard Core 4+
Matt, Ric-

I would be in for Bill Moore tomorrow, pick a time and we can meet up. How 'bout the McDonalds in Idaho Springs anytime before noon? 10ish?
Ric give me a call, we can run it if Matt can't make it. Let me know fellas, we are gonna run this either way (stacy and I).

Let me know-

Drew

Ric

Matt,
hope you get this, how does Bill Moore sound ? meeting Drew at exit #256 (Lookout Mnt.) at 10am along with a Jamie & Katie
Drew,
it will be nice to finailly wheel with you again.