Bill Burke recovery training: March 12-13, 2022 grand junction, co

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
Remember daylight savings kicks in Saturday night -

It's time to move the clocks forward one hour and lose an hour of sleep on Sunday, March 13. On the bright side, we gain an hour of daylight, but again, we lose an hour of precious sleep.

See you all tonight for Karaoke!
Technically we don't gain an hour of daylight, we just push it further into the evening. :p

Sean Solo

Rising Sun Member
Great training. Did the class last year but still learned more this year. I think some of it is starting to stick.

Down side. Got a bolt in the tire on the way to class on Route 50.
Good news, we plugged it as part of the class.
Bad news, still leaking air.
Worse news, no tire warranty, bought from amazon because Discount Tire was out of stock at the time.
Even more worse, tire is about 3 months old
The worsesest news yet, DT feels the hole is too big for their plugs, plus will not work on it because it has a patch already (I was warned about this.)

Silverlining - I am still ahead buying a 5th tire from Amazon then buying from DT and getting the warranty. (Unless this happens again)

In a different indecent, there was also a CV boot that some how got .. mangled.. but did not tear. It did burp a bunch of grease out of the end toward the wheel hub. Humm what to do about that? Get a new CV axle and then service the one in there to use as a spare? ( I did manage to get the boot back to the accordion shape it is supposed to be.)

Even still, excellent class. Top notch as always.

20220312_081335.jpg
20220314_072813.jpg