• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

B&T Bedliners

wesintl

RS Moderator
Club members Thank you for allowing me time to speak at your club meeting last night Seems like you
have a great group,that has a lot of fun. I would like to put my web site on your links page.
The web site is www.btbedliners.com I am the first on the page marked our dealers. I would like to
offer your club members 20% off any spray project they have .I would also like offer the use of my shop
for a sat or sun bearing packing party,I have 4 bays 1 lift ,floor jacks, jack stands,air and HEAT.

Thank You
Kevin M Shipman
B&T Bedliners
1683 W Sheri Lane
Littleton Co 80120
303-932-1196
303-263-0585 Cell

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Wow, those are some very generous offers! Thank you! It was nice to here your pitch at the meeting! I really like the exact color match after-treatment you offer.

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
I'll echo what the others state!

Thank you!!

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
The location works for me!!

wesintl

RS Moderator
Hey I spoke with the guy next door,he owns Alignment masters. He offered to perform free alignment inspection on the same day you guys have your wheel bearing packing party. Hope this is of interest.

Thanks
Kevin Shipman
B&T Bedliners

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Wow....had to believe that pot could be sweetened any more but wow..... :thumb::thumb::cool:

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
Wow x2! That is a great deal. I may need to get something lined just to reciprocate the generosity.:)

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Holy smokes, toe-in is easy (if I bother to do it :rolleyes:) but I can check my caster!

Bikeman

Hard Core 4+
Wow, those are some very generous offers! Thank you! It was nice to here your pitch at the meeting! I really like the exact color match after-treatment you offer.

Would you be as so kind to enlighten those who missed the meeting regarding the color match offering?

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Would you be as so kind to enlighten those who missed the meeting regarding the color match offering?

His company applies the appropriate base color liner then tops it with exact color match second layer of paint, resulting in exact color matched permanent liner.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Kevin thats a very generous offer. Appreciated your presentation the other night and your offer on the facilities.

jettaglxdriver

Hard Core 4+
I'm going to go see Kevin about getting my entire FJ60 done in red top to bottom. :)

Mayhem

Sorry I missed your presentation. If you could just give some insight not found on your web site. Maybe even some of the notes that were in the talk but, once again, not on your site.

I've used Toff, Hurculiner and Line-x on various portions of my truck. I've found Line-x to take my skin off, fade, and allow for moisture to seep underneath it after it's been rubbed off in places. Hurculiner is, well, cheap. Toff has been the the best, no fading and not abrasive, but the people who apply it don't prep for it's application. Just curious as to how your product compares...

Thanks...

Mayhem,

I don't think Kevin is checking this often. I know he's been a little off with a shoulder injury and I haven't checked it since my cruiser was stolen in Oct last year. I'll do my best to answer your questions.

The product Kevin sprays goes on in a 1 to 1 solution under high pressure and high heat. Prep is important or it'll peel right off, so he makes sure unwanted holes are covered/repaired, and any oil, etc is cleaned off. Then the surface is sanded to allow the material to adhere. It is cured @95% within 5 seconds and 100% within 24 hours. You can use it by the time he is done unwrapping the vehicle. The product also has 30% more UV protection than the Line-X product. You can even have the liner top-coated to match your paint which increases the UV protection against fading. As far as texture, it is normally similar to Line-x, not too rough, but not slick. I think he can make it more on the smooth side, but confirm with him.

The best way to get him as at the shop 303-932-1196. I'm always givin him greif about is computer ability or lack there of, but he can work wonders with bedliner material. He just finished spraying an entire Toyota 4 runner that was color matched green. It came out looking awesome.

Thanks,
Mario

corsair23

Hard Core 4+

corsair23

Hard Core 4+