Cruise Moab Committee
At least he has some friends.

Attachments

• bustedtees.jpg
    bustedtees.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 234

leiniesred

Hard Core 4+
Of all the stereo gear that has come and gone, the only thing that stays is my turntable. 400 disk CD changer? VHS? DVD? tape deck? Minidisk? all those components are long gone. But that turntable? Still spinnin' those wheels o' steel. It's not fancy, just a Sony FL-7II with a carefully selected cartridge. I like it because it is a drawer type turntable and a discrete black in color. I don't like it because it doesn't always auto-return anymore. *shrugs* I can live with that.

Lin thinks it's hilarious when I spin some piece of 70's crap like Captain and Tennille's "Muskrat Love."

rover67

Rising Sun Member
Lucero. Right on Dave, some good ole' memphis music. Lemme know if you wanna go see them in October at the Filmore. Usually there's not a lot of turnout in this area for them.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
...and looked into a new counterweight for my turntable (Gold Sound, in Englewood, many /affordable/ TT options).

Didn't you just get a new TT? What's the story with the counterweight?

I still have my old DUAL turntable from about 1981 and a slew of old LPs and 45s. I need to buy a new belt for the turntable -- funny, I was just thinking about it a few days ago.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
[SIZE=+5][/SIZE]Include Hulk, if he's not familiar (and I'm sure he is) he'll love 'em.

Yeah, I'm in. :thumb:

I tried to call you, Dave, on the way to see Bobby Bare Jr. on Wednesday night at the Hi Dive. It was a little after 9 p.m. Sorry I didn't call you earlier. Show was only $10, and they had a really good opener called Blue Giant. It was an excellent show. Only about 100 people there.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Hey I didn't know you liked Yo La Tengo, Dave... I must have 8 or 10 of their albums. Of course they're all ripped and in my pocket, so wrong thread perhaps.. :)