Auto insurance company recommendation?

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
Hey everyone, I’ve been with USAA for years now and lately I’ve been wanting to shop around for better car insurance rates.
Do any of you have an insurance company or broker that you would recommend?

Pictures of our vehicles because everyone likes pictures!
E1AE4463-ED64-4A75-BDA0-70A27562E900.jpeg
0F8BD540-CB52-4B0B-8BEF-35A1B06062A1.jpeg

Old40Dog

Rising Sun Member
I just moved mine. Found that Liberty Mutual and Travelers, both online, were most competitive. Saved about 30% moving from Progressive. My :twocents:.

cbranch

Rock Stacker
I had used USAA forever then switched to geico for a few years for better rates. Then I found the broker Chris Long who set me up with Progressive and I'm paying 40% of what Geico was charging me

Chris Long
Longevity Insurance Brokers
Ph: 720-209-4598
chris@longevitybrokers.com

Never had any claims with Geico or Progressive but I agree USAA was very easy to work with and I suspect that convenience is built in to their premium.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Wow, I assumed USAA would have lower rates than others. Will have to think about this now.

riderjgs

Lifted
Anyone able to find agreed value insurance. Have it on my old Porsche with limited use, which is ok. Unable to find it for the Pig, which is more or less my daily. Use offroad seems to be a no-no. I have an older appraisal on the Pig on file with my current carrier but probably need to update it.

AlpineAccess

Hard Core 4+
I haven't seen agreed value from many of the big name insurers, BUT, I would have to believe there are riders that you could find if speaking with an agent that would address most value disparity concerns you have.

baileyfj40

Rising Sun Member
My .02, I have Amica for the 2 F-350s, the fj-62, fj-40, and the daily Ford Fiesta. The 71 Ranchero is with Hagerty. Just note Hagerty does NOT insure things that are driven off-road. Also have the homeowners insurance with Amica.

SteveH

Hard Core 4+
I have been with AAA since 2013. They jacked up my homeowners this year 33% and 4 vehicles about 17%. However, I just got a quote from Travelers that was slightly higher. It just seems that insurance rates have gone up a lot in the last 2 years.

riderjgs

Lifted
I haven't seen agreed value from many of the big name insurers, BUT, I would have to believe there are riders that you could find if speaking with an agent that would address most value disparity concerns you have.
I have the Porsche with Leland West with agreed value. Have not tried Grundy for the Pig. Got the “no off road” from LW and Hagerty. .

Yeti

Rising Sun Member